Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often will I be paid my commissions?
TrafficGoldmine.com pays affiliates two times per month on the following schedule: Sales you send between January 1-15th, will be paid on January 25th. Sales you send between January 16-31, will be paid out on February 10th.
2. How can I get paid on a Weekly basis?
Affiliates must generate a minimum of $1,000.00 per week to opt-in for Weekly payments. Weekly Pay Period is Monday – Sunday.
3. How often to Statistics update?
Sales update every 15 minutes. TrafficGoldmine.com network operates on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) timezone.
4. How do I change my Minimum Payment amount?
You can update your Minimum Payment by logging in with your email address, by clicking on "My Account" top left corner. Click on "Payment Info required" then "Payment Method" tab and click on "Edit my Payment threshold".
5. How do I choose a new payment method?
You can update your account information by logging in with your email address, click on "My Account" top left corner. Click on "Payment Info Required" to choose a new payment method. We offer payments by Wire transfer, ACH, PayPal or Paxum. ACH transfers are only available in the USA.
6. How do I add keyword tracking to my linking code?
Add "&aff_sub=KEYWORD" to the end of your linking code. Or multiple keywords would look like this: "ONE&aff_sub2=TWO&aff_sub3=THREE"
7. I forgot my username/password, what do I do?
You can retrieve your password here https://stats.trafficgoldmine.com/users/forgot_password You can also change your password/user by contacting your Account Manager or email Sales@TrafficGoldmine.com Be sure to include your full name, the e-mail address used to create your account and/or your ID number.
8. Can I send traffic from more than one site with 1 Affiliate ID?
You can send traffic from as many sites as you wish with 1 Affiliate ID. Please make sure to provide us with the urls that you will be sending traffic from.
9. How can I refer other webmasters and make money?
TrafficGoldmine.com offers generous broker commissions for referring other webmasters. We are happy to make custom deals, contact your Account Manager for more information. The link to refer other webmaters is: trafficgoldmine.com/signup/?r=YOURAFFILIATEIDHERE
10. Who should I contact if I have payment questions, problems, or need help?
Contact your Account Manager. Your Account Manager is happy to help you make the most money possible with TrafficGoldmine.com. You can see contact information by logging into your account or email Sales@trafficgoldmine.com.
11. What are the official TrafficGoldmine.com Terms and Conditions?
12. What are the reasons why TrafficGoldmine.com may reject my Affiliate Application?
You provided false or inaccurate information (incorrect name, phone number, address, site, etc.) on your application. We request references and also utilize our proprietary technology to cross reference all information that is provided Please make sure you provide full contact information (phone, email or Skype), only truthful, complete and accurate information that represents yourself, your industry experience and your intended promotional methods.
13. What kind of pixel is supported?
TrafficGoldmine does not accept image pixels. Postback URL only.
14. Can I get paid for clicks and/or impressions?
No. TrafficGoldmine is a performance-based network, only paying for qualified acquisitions (CPA, CPL, PPL, PPS) generated as a result of promotion. Therefore, we do not pay affiliates for clicks and/or impressions.
15. What is the Minimum payment?
Minimum payment is $51.00. If you opt for a 'wire' payment, the minimum wire payment is US $250.00. Wires carry a fee of $30.00. Be sure to review the cost of fees for the method you have chosen.
16. Is there a payment hold for new affiliates?
Yes, there is a 2 week payment hold for all new affiliates.
17. What kind of traffic is not allowed?
Incentivised Traffic is not allowed. Paying people to register for programs, asking your friends to join for the sole intention of making money via PPL program, asking friends on Social Media sites to "please join this free program" for the sole purpose of earning commissions, knowing that they will never become paying members, is not allowed and this traffic will not be paid and account terminated.
18. Approved PayPal Countries
PayPal is available in more than 200 countries and support 25 currencies. Send and receive payments easily over borders and language barriers. https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide for complete list of Countries.
19. What Countries Do Not Work With PayPal?
20. Do you offer Paxum Payouts?
21. Do you offer Skrill Payouts?